What's New - 11th August 2019
- The 2019 Club Programme is available for downloading. It is in PDF format. It's been updated this week.
- June Show and Tell added.
- HLCCWebmaster@gmail address working again.
- The problem with the dropdown menus has been resolved.
- Some items have disappeared, i.e, the Penrith Show winners for 2016 and 2017. Gaaahh!
Above: Penrith Whitewater Stadium - © Luciano Vranich
Formed in 1967, the Henry Lawson Camera Club is Penrith's oldest surviving camera club.
Henry Lawson Ave (off Dunheved Rd)
Werrington County NSW 2747
Meets at 7:30pm on the 1st and 3rd Monday of each month
in the theatre at the Henry Sports Club
All images on this website are copyright by their respective owners.