Above: Penrith Whitewater Stadium - © Luciano Vranich
- Penrith Show 2014 winners added
- Penrith SHow Winners Catalugues for 2016 and 2017 added
- Some images from the 2019 Penrith Show added
- Members' End of Year images 2013 recovered and added
- Charles Wheeler gallery added
- Ron Beckett's Essays and gallery slowly being added
- Les Harrison's Gallery completed.
Formed in 1967, the Henry Lawson Camera Club is Penrith's oldest surviving camera club.
Henry Lawson Ave (off Dunheved Rd)
Werrington County NSW 2747
Meets at 7:30pm on the 1st and 3rd Monday of each month
in the theatre at the Henry Sports Club
All images on this website are copyright by their respective owners.